Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Worst Music Videos Ever Created

I was surfing YouTube and one thing led to another. Please...um...enjoy these mind-numbing, headache-inducing music videos from the 80's and 90's (oh, the 20th century). In my opinion, these are a few of the worst music videos ever made in the history of mankind.

First, a strange Finnish song and dance. I don't know the name or the group, and frankly, I don't ever want to. (Why are they all eating snacks at the end?)



Second, the song "Breakin' the Chains" by Dokken. I cannot even begin to comprehend why this video exists, or why they were filming in a haunted mansion. Some things will never be known...



Thirdly, the song "Losing You" by Jan Terri. Just look at her in her fancy limo (it may be noted that she herself was a limo driver... hm...). And the first shot of her boyfriend is priceless (parked in a no-parking zone! You sexy rebel!)



Last and least, the song "Baby Blues" by (yet again) Jan Terri. His eyes are blue enough to fill a swimming pool... with ducks. Plus, look at all those hot chicks! I want to go to that bar...



I apologize for any hurt feelings of fans ofJan Terri, Dokken, or the strange Finnish band. This is purely my opinion.

No comments: